Fire consumes travel trailer
A fire in Gibtown resulted in the loss of an RV Wednesday.
The fire at Gibtown RV Park, on FM 2210 two miles south of Highway 199, was reported around noon. Jacksboro Fire Chief said there was one occupant who said she was lighting a cigarette on the stove when the fire broke out.
The occupant was examed at the scene by Faith Community Hospital EMS. There was no transport and no injuries reported.
Jacksboro and Perrin firefighters along with Jack County Sheriff’s deputies and EMS responded.
The scene was cleared at approximately 1:30 p.m.